- FREE Simply Blissful Wedding Package for couples staying 7 nights or more in a Beachfront Villa during 2014
- FREE Sunset Cruise with complimentary drinks and canapés
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Upgraded Minibar with snacks, chocolates and wines
- 25% off all Spa treatments
- FREE Inter Island Multi Centre flights
- FREE group coaching for Tennis, Football and Performing Arts
Call now on 08444 999 331 to secure your booking...
Book with Xclusivity for Exclusive Extras
FREE Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Watch the sun set with rum punch cocktails & canapés on board a catamaran. A fantastic opportunity to see dolphins for a truly thrilling and unforgettable experience for the whole family. Several species of whales have also been recorded here including Humpback, Sperm and Pilot. The best time to see them is between December and April, although it is possible to encounter them all year round.
EXCLUSIVE 25% off all Spa Treatments
Discover the ultimate spa experience for you and your partner. Every ESPA body massage is a totally caring, personalised experience helping to guide your mind and body back into harmonious balance and deliver the ultimate in luxury. Combining the best of ancient and modern techniques to release tension and leave you feeling deeply relaxed and rebalanced, you will experience the physical and emotional therapeutic benefits of these restorative treatments which are tailored to your needs.
We've been to Buccament Bay
About the resort
Buccament Bay Resort is a brand new 5 star hotel in the Caribbean from Harlequin Hotels & Resorts.
Located 90 miles west of Barbados, St Vincent is one of an archipelago of 32 islands and cays known as “the Jewels of the Caribbean”. St Vincent is an enchanting paradise, an authentic and unspoilt tropical haven with secluded coves and spectacular backdrops of high mountains cloaked in lush tropical forest and cascading waterfalls.
Situated on the southwest coast of St Vincent, Buccament Bay Resort is a 25 minute drive from both the existing and proposed airports. With a year-round tropical climate and averagetemperature of 27°c and 8 hours daily sunshine, it is the perfect holiday destination at any time.
Recognised around the world as the expert in water gardens, award-winning designer Peter May has designed, constructed and planted the ponds which are a key feature of the gardens at the Buccament Bay Resort.
One of the world's leading architects and designers of hotels, Lorenzo Bellini from Rome, Italy, has blended Italian style with contemporary Caribbean influences to create a stunning 5 Star resort that is modern yet reflects the warmth and charm of this wonderful Caribbean island.
For your 5 star luxury all inclusive Caribbean holiday, welcome to Buccament Bay Resort.
Built to the highest specification and offering state-of-the-art facilities, Buccament Bay Resort is the first luxury 5 star resort on the beautiful, unspoilt Caribbean island of St Vincent.
The beautifully appointed accommodation comprises one, two and four bedroom villas each with a spacious living room characterised by a high, vaulted ceiling and shutters that open onto a deck with a plunge pool.
All villas are equipped with:
- Deck with plunge pool
- Espresso machine and tea maker
- iPod docking station
- Free high speed wireless internet access
- Electronic safe
- UK sockets. Adapters for other plug types are available on request
- Direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
Each bedroom has:
- Air conditioning
- 40" LCD TV offering 65 digital TV channels and 12 music channels
- Supremely comfortable beds with cool cotton bed linen
- Spacious and elegantly appointed bathroom with power shower, super soft towels and sumptuous bathrobes
One Bedroom Villa with Garden or Ocean View
Beautiful one bedroom villa situated within the lush tropical gardens. The spacious living room is characterised by a high, vaulted wood ceiling with wooden shutters that open onto a deck with plunge pool, the perfect place to enjoy the views of the Caribbean sea, lake or river. The bedroom has cool, sophisticated décor with a king size bed and elegant bathroom.
- Size: 79sqm/850sqft to 83.6sqm/900sqft
Two Bedroom Villa with Garden or Ocean View
Stunning two bedroom villa situated within the lush tropical gardens. The spacious living room is characterised by a high, vaulted wood ceiling with wooden shutters that open onto a deck with plunge pool and views to the Caribbean sea, lake or river. The bedrooms are decorated and furnished in neutral tones with rich accent colours, the master bedroom is furnished with a generous king size bed, the other bedroom with twin beds, each bedroom having its own elegant bathroom.
- Size: 129sqm/1388sqft to 155.3sqm/1672sqft
Four Bedroom Villa with Garden or Ocean View
Supreme four bedroom villa, perfect for holidaying with family and friends. The spacious living room is characterised by a high, vaulted wood ceiling with wooden shutters that open onto a deck with plunge pool and views to the Caribbean sea or lake. The two master bedrooms are gracefully furnished with king size beds, the two further bedrooms with twin beds, each bedroom having its own elegant bathroom.
- Size: 227.4sqm/2448sqft
Bars & Restaurants
A collection of new concept bars & restaurants offering an eclectic array of food and dining experiences from around the world.
The Bay Beach Club Restaurant & Bar
- The Bay Beach Club is stunningly situated, overlooking the pools to the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond. Offering casual all day dining it is the perfect place to linger over a sumptuous lunch in a relaxed atmosphere while contemplating the turquoise waters or to sip an exotic cocktail to the lilting rhythms of Reggae and watch a spectacular sunset. After the sun has gone down, a delicious menu of tantalising dishes awaits. Also serving Trader Vic's and Jack's menus.
- Evening Entertainment is held most nights in the Bay Beach Club, ranging from local bands to jazz and West End performances.
- At HQ expertly-trained baristas create the perfect brews, from espressos to lattes as well as an extensive selection of Harney & Sons fine teas. Morning croissants and pastries are a perfect start to the day, while crêpes, toasted paninis and wraps are available for lunches and snacks. Freshly-squeezed juices and smoothies are blended to order for a delicious, refreshing and healthy boost. As an afternoon treat there is a tempting selection of ice cream and sorbets.
Ginger & Co Sushi Bar
- Watch expert Sushi Chefs create authentic Japanese culinary delights to tempt your tastebuds. Highlighting the essence of Japanese cuisine, the Sushi and Sashimi dishes combine simplicity, fresh produce, creativity and unique flavours to provide the perfect light lunch or afternoon snack by the pool.
- Serving buffet lunches and dinners in a sheltered area on the beach.
- Surrounded by palm trees and bamboo, this barefoot chic restaurant offers fully covered al fresco dining serving a mélange of popular dishes from across the Caribbean and Italian stone baked pizzas. Escape from the tropical sun to relax at the bar and enjoy the magnificent ocean views whilst sampling typical Caribbean concoctions and frozen cocktails as well as draft beer, wine by the glass and a full range of non-alcoholic delights.
- Caribbean Lobster BBQs are also held here once/twice weekly, where their chef is on hand cooking fresh Lobster, steaks and other meats (and Vegetarian food). Bamboo is also open for breakfast.
- Safran provides an innovative, fresh approach to Indian cuisine. Concocted using only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and spice blends and served in a simple but stylish manner to create intricately flavoured dishes. Bowls of fragrantly spiced curries with perfect accompaniments will entice you. Experience the extraordinary, vibrant cuisine in a relaxed, contemporary atmosphere.
The Wellness Café
- Spa guests can enjoy healthy snacks and drinks.
Buccament Bay Resort has a 24/7 guest service for restaurant and spa bookings, arranging taxis and sightseeing tours. Guests can also pick up printed daily newspapers, DVD players and game consoles (Sony PlayStation 3/Nintendo Wii) and choose from a library of DVDs and video games. A selection of board games and reading books are also available.
Pools & Beach
The stunning white sand beach and waterfront terraces with two swimming pools and children\'s pool have sun loungers, umbrellas and waiter service.
Little Harlequins Kids Club
The Little Harlequins Kids Club provides day care for young children with closely supervised, fun-filled activities, age appropriate toys, puzzles and games. Staff are childcare professionals.
The Spa at Buccament Bay Resort
ESPA treatments are carried out in one of four treatment suites in The Spa. Guests can also enjoy a massage outdoors in a Thai pavilion on the deck or under a gazebo on the beach. The beauty salon offers hair styling and nail care.
The Harlequin Sports Academy
The Harlequin Sports Academy offers expert football and tennis coaching for both children and adults and includes the Pat Cash Tennis Academy and Liverpool Football Club Soccer School. When there is no instruction the tennis courts are available for casual use by guests. The artificial pitch is available for friendly football games for both adults and children supervised by the Liverpool Football Club Soccer School coaches at scheduled times when there is no instruction.
The clear, warm waters surrounding the island of St Vincent offers some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Caribbean. Indigo Dive at Buccament Bay Resort provides a broad range of PADI courses and dive trips for all levels of experience. Other watersports include snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin and whale-spotting, fishing, catamaran and motor boat and yacht hire.
The Harlequin Fitness Centre
The Harlequin Fitness Centre comprises a range of cardiovascular and physical training equipment. A range of exercise classes and sports training programmes are available.Spinning classes, yoga and aerobics are carried out regularly.
Spinning classes, yoga and aerobics are carried out regularly.
Harlequin Performing Arts Academy
Children and adults can be coached in voice, acting and movement by professionals from the West End and Broadway in master classes based on popular hit musicals.
Supervised Teens Lounge is available with games consoles & other facilities to keep them occupied.
A selection of gifts, branded clothing from Buccament Bay Resort, Pat Cash Tennis Academy, Liverpool Football Club Soccer School, jewellery and swimwear can be purchased in the retail village.
Explore the islands and cays of St Vincent & The Grenadines by boat or on foot.
- Complimentary Sunset cruise with drinks and canapés.
Business Centre Services
Internet access, printing, copying, scanning and facsimile.
The all inclusive programme at Buccament Bay Resort includes:
- Food & beverages
- all meals & snacks at the restaurants. For some menu items e.g. lobster, a supplement will be charged
- as part of the all inclusive programme, guests can enjoy selections, by the glass, from a fine list of spirits, wine and beer. Additionally, selected premium wines may be purchased from the extensive cellars.
- food & drinks from the in-room menu delivered by room service are free but there is a charge of US $10 per delivery
- bottles of water in room fridge
- all non-motorised watersports (unless otherwise stated) - kayaks, sailing, glass bottom boat trips, use of snorkelling equipment
- sunset cruise with rum punch cocktails and canapés
- evening entertainment
- Little Harlequins Kids Club
- use of tennis courts when there is no instruction
- tennis & football coaching
- master classes and tuition at the Harlequin performing Arts Academy
- supervised friendly football games at schedules times when there is no instruction
- catamaran trip to Wallilabou Bay
Not included in the all inclusive programme:
- medical treatment
- telephone calls
- retail purchases
- laundry and dry cleaning services
- spa treatments
- PADI licences SCUBA tuition
- diving and snorkelling trips
- motorised watersports
- baby sitting
- daytime excursions
- á la carte pricing is available for day guests accompanying resort guests
The Spa at Buccament Bay
In the heart of Buccament Bay Resort is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. The Spa is the ideal escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life to relax, unwind and rejuvenate.
Cocoon-like treatment suites provide you with a private haven of relaxation allowing you to experience the full benefit from your ESPA treatment. Then enjoy cooling refreshments while you appreciate the natural beauty of your surroundings in this tropical paradise.
For a truly heavenly experience enjoy a massage outdoors in a Thai pavilion on the deck or under a gazebo on the beach.
Yoga and relaxation classes are offered on the large covered deck overlooking the pond.
At the heart of the ESPA philosophy is the determination to combine the most effective world therapies with the finest quality ingredients and skincare advances to deliver products and treatments that really work to enhance an individual's lifestyle in a way that is both holistic and versatile. The result is an remarkable combination of spa inspired products, treatments and services that harness the best of aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, thalassotheraphy, and phytotherapy.
An unique opportunity for children aged 6-16 years to receive hands-on coaching from some of the world's greatest cricket stars, in the surroundings of St Vincent in the Caribbean whilst enjoying a 5 Star family holiday in the beautiful Buccament Bay Resort.
At the Cricket Academy, your children will be taught and inspired by an experienced coaching team to provide the ultimate in cricket training, for 2 hours each weekday morning. No previous cricket experience is required.
Your children will return home with new skills, fresh confidence and a real excitement for the season ahead.
Pat Cash Tennis Academy
The Pat Cash Tennis Academy at Buccament Bay Resort provides unique training and coaching programmes for both children and adults, developed from Pat’s many years of learning during his playing career, his analytical approach and most recently the application of his knowledge in coaching on the professional tour. Players of all abilities are given encouragement and training to develop the skills necessary to enjoy the game at the level they wish to play and video analysis to improve their technique. Pat will hold coaching clinics and play in exhibition matches at Buccament Bay Resort throughout the year.Read more…
Liverpool FC Soccer School
Buccament Bay Resort is the first of Harlequin’s resorts to feature a Liverpool Football Club Soccer School. The Soccer School provides training and coaching programmes for both adults and children aged 5 and above in an environment where everyone is given the opportunity to play football to the best of their ability, with encouragement and training to develop the skills necessary to enjoy the game at whatever level they wish to play. Coaching sessions are interactive, challenging and fun.
The programmes teach the fundamental techniques of the game and show players how to develop their ball skills, focussing on the tactical, physical, mental and social elements of the game. Whilst developing players as individuals, the coaching also encourages players to work as a team both in defensive and attacking situations including positional sense, communication, handling, footwork, distribution, crosses, organisational skills, kicking, agility and flexibility. Click 'Read more' for details of ex-players in resort.Read more…
Harlequin Performing Arts Academy
So, you've always wanted to know what it's like to be a West End or Broadway performer? Missed your chance to be on stage? Ever tried performing in front of an audience? Join us to explore your creative side in an enchanting and energetic environment in the beautiful surroundings of the Caribbean.
Master classes are designed and run by West End and Broadway professionals from hit musicals such as Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Hairspray and Les Misérables giving you the chance to experience performance through vocal, acting and movement coaching by top stars in the industry.
Harlequin Performing Arts Academy provides an insight into the making of these shows and more. For adults over 15 and for children aged 10 to 14 years, classes comprise 3-hour sessions over 4 days leading to a final showcase performance at the resort. No previous experience is necessary.Read more…
Weddings & HoneymoonsDownload PDF brochure
The Caribbean is renowned for being one of the most wonderfully romantic places for a wedding. From the lush tropical forests to the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, Buccament Bay Resort on the beautiful island of St Vincent is the perfect destination.
Whether you dream of an intimate ceremony with only the sounds of waves lapping the shore and the breeze rustling through the palm trees, a barefoot chic celebration under a canopy adorned with garlands of seashells with family and friends or, for the totally unique experience of a wedding aboard a galleon ship, Buccament Bay Resort is the perfect location for your special day. A Caribbean wedding is a dream that may seem out of reach but can actually be surprisingly cost-effective and much less complicated than you imagine.
Your Wedding Coordinator, Gennine, is truly passionate about what she does, she puts her heart and soul into each and every wedding and considers it a blessing to be a part of making your special day everything you could hope for and more. Gennine will help you with every step of your planning even before you arrive to ensure that your day is the ultimate in luxury and style and tailored to your wishes. We can arrange everything to ensure that your day fulfils your dreams from photography to video, flowers to cakes and hairdressers to steel bands.
A word from your Wedding Coordinator, Gennine...
'Now I make everyone else's dreams come true. Believe it or not, my very first wedding was somewhat of a breakthrough for me because the couple wanted a simple wedding. They really didn't want to spend that much, but I made it the wedding of their dreams and they didn't know that everything I used to make it happen was my own personal things for my own wedding. It was a pleasure seeing the joy in their faces and to see the bride well up with emotion, that made it more concrete that I was meant to do this. Ever since, I have been putting the same passion and love into everyone's wedding because I live my dream through them and with each and every couple, I learn so much. I learn about love, I learn about forgiveness and trust because they all have their own stories that lead up to where they are today. Buccament Bay is amazing and has a lot of amazing people working as one team. I really wouldn't have it any other way' – Gennine, Buccament Bay Wedding Coordinator
FREE Wedding Package
Simply Blissful Wedding
FREE for couples staying 7 nights or more in a Beachfront Villa during 2014.
- Minister or Registrar to perform ceremony
- Marriage License, Registrar Fees and Marriage Certificate
- Bridal Bouquet and Buttonhole for Groom
- Sparkling Wine & Canapé reception for up to 10 guests (plus bride & groom)
- 1 Tier Wedding Cake
- Wedding Coordinator
- Breakfast in Bed with sparkling wine for the bride and groom the morning after the wedding
- A Special Gift to remember your special day
FREE Honeymoon Package
Your honeymoon is the finishing touch to your wedding celebrations and Buccament Bay Resort is the perfect destination to make it your dream holiday of a lifetime. The totally unforgettable and eternally beautiful Caribbean is most people’s first choice for their honeymoon. St Vincent is the perfect romantic island escape and you will be cocooned in luxury the moment you arrive at Buccament Bay Resort. From the five star accommodation to the romantic champagne & candlelight dinners on the beach, nothing is too much trouble and their staff will ensure you have a memorable and very special experience.
You can choose to do as little or as much as you wish – indulge in wonderful spa treatments, go scuba diving or snorkelling to explore the colourful marine life, take a boat trip to spot dolphins, whales and turtles, adventure through the rainforests and waterfalls and even climb to the top of the volcano to view the breath-taking scenery of the island from a different vantage point. Buccament Bay Resort is the perfect destination to ensure your honeymoon is everything you dreamed it would be.
FREE 'Dreams' Honeymoon Package
FREE for couples staying 7 nights or more in any room type.
- Bottle of Champagne & Chocolates in room on arrival
- Romantic Turndown
- Breakfast in Bed the morning after arrival
- Private Beachfront Dinner
*Wedding and Honeymoon offers are not combinable.