About the hotel
Set among huge olive trees, a sweeping beach-front and clear waters, this 5-star resort offers culture, style and sophistication. 5 restaurants offer local, international and fusion cuisine alongside delicious beverages at the bars and incredible views of the area surrounding the hotel, including vast ocean horizons and the stunning resort grounds. With a spa featuring a Thalassotherapapy experience and couples therapies, Blue Palace Resort & Spa is an amazing retreat of relaxation and tranquillity, also offering a fully equipped fitness centre with training and sessions from cross training to yoga.
- Bask in secluded paradise on a private beach with infinite stretches of sand and sea horizons
- Enjoy effortless luxury in the Isola beach club with entertainment, snacks and beverages
- Taste local, international and a fusion of foods, offering previously undiscovered flavours
At a glance
All accommodation provides the following luxuries:
- Flat Screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Breakfast included
Decorated with refreshing summer décor, the spacious bungalows sleep up to 3 holidaymakers and all measure 40m2.
- Superior Bungalows Sea View
- Superior Bungalow Sea View Pool
- Superior Bungalows Sea View Private Heated Pool
2-Bedroom Deluxe Rooma
Complete with a private heated pool and 79m2 of space, these rooms sleep 5 guests.
Sleeping 3 to 4 holidaymakers and measuring between 54m2 and 72m2, these accommodation options are perfect family rooms with added luxury included in the form of spa and fitness facilities with some of these suites.
- Island Suite SV Pool
- Mediterranean Suite Pool
- Junior Suites Sea View
- Junior Suites Private Heated Pool
- Deluxe Suite Sea View Private Pool
The villas within this resort accommodate for between 5 and 8 guests, with 110m2 to 290m2 of space, a dedicated butler service and access to spa and fitness facilities, catering for a diverse age range and perfect for family holidaymakers.
- Royal Blue Villa
- The Grand Villa
- Two Bedroom Villa
Local, international and fusion foods offer diverse and exquisite previously untasted dishes among incredible views.
Cretan tradition is showcased in this restaurant with classic cuisine of this gorgeous destination, including the catch of the day from the fisherman's house, freshly caught and cooked on an open grill.
- Cuisine: Greek Mediterranean
- Atmosphere: Open air, beach-front location
Again celebrating the incredible flavours of the area, this dining option also offers international cuisine, featuring perfectly cooked steaks on large wooden platters, complimented by fresh ingredients from local producers.
- Cuisine: Steak House
- Atmosphere: Elegant environment with live piano
A fusion of Thai, Chinese, Japanese and Polynesia cuisine is served here, including Thai curry beef and freshly prepared sushi.
- Cuisine: Asian
- Atmosphere: Elegant
Named after the enormous potted olive trees that decorate the rooftop dining area, this restaurant promises incredible views of the sea and isle of Sinalonga from every table during the American buffet breakfast and sophisticated French Champagne. Those staying in the Island Luxury Suites or Private Villas also have access to the Private Breakfast section.
- Cuisine: Greek, Cretan & International
- American Breakfast Buffet: 7:15 - 10:30 am
- Atmosphere: Casual
The effortless superiority of Italian cuisine is merged with a Cretan twist here, specialising in fresh foods such as salads and sushi created with local ingredients and enjoyed among picturesque views and a calming sea breeze.
- Location: Overlooking sea and Spinalonga
- Cuisine: Mediterranean and Italian
Three bars offer light snacks and refreshing beverages with amazing views of the surrounding area, from the beautiful resort to the shimmering sea.
Indulge in signature cocktails among plush sofas and Moroccan lounges from the resort's prime location, overlooking the Aegean Sea with the company of live jazz, piano and saxophone music.
- Cuisine: Light Snacks
- Daily: 09:30 - 01:30
- Snacks Served: 11:00 - 21:00
Isola Beach Club
Locally sources produce is paired with herbs and vegetables domestically grown within the resort's garden to create light beach-side dishes within a relaxed Bohemian ambience. Enjoy refreshing beverages and light snacks from among the olive trees as you look out to the shore.
- Cuisine: Light Snacks
- Daily: 09:30 - 18:00
- Snacks Served: 11:00 - 17:00
Beautiful views of the resort, including that of one of the dazzling pools, the contemporary Vatsalo Bar offers a relaxing lounge to enjoy a beverage in a tranquil location.
- Daily: 19:00 – 23:30
- Closed every Thursday and Sunday
- Private beach
- 3 pools
- Fitness centre
- Kids club
- 5 restaurants
- 3 bars
- 2 tennis courts
- Diving facilities
- Meeting rooms
Entertainment, activities, fitness and wellness facilities are all available within Blue Palace Resort & Spa.
- Private beach
- Indoor, outdoor and children's pool
- Isola Beach Club
- Cross training
- Strength training
- Aqua fitness
- Kids yoga
- Kids fitness
- Yoga and fitness cruise escape
- Luminous relaxation pool
- 3 thalasso pools
- 2 marble steam rooms
- Indoor Jacuzzis
- Couple's suite
- Massage journeys
- Body therapies
- Facial collection
- Beauty salon
Sports and activities
- Water sports
- Local golfing
- Surprise welcome package
- Arts and crafts
- Water sports
- Family activities and excursions
- Tennis lessons
- Spa treatments
Each wedding package offers the following features:
- Special rates for a party of 8 rooms and more
- Room upgrade for the couple
- Special room rate for the groom for the night before the wedding
- Signature Couple’s pampering at the Elounda Spa
- Separate room for the groom to change from 14:00 until ceremony time
- Beautiful decorated wedding location within the hotel
- Dressed chairs at the ceremony
- Bouquet and a boutonnière
- Music for the ceremony
- In-room French Champagne and wedding cake on the wedding night
- A romantic turn down service on the evening of the wedding
- Breakfast in bed the following morning
The Timeless Package
Celebrate your wedding with the addition of a romantic dinner for 2 in your room or at a restaurant.
The Refined Package
I addition to the standard wedding features, the Refined Package includes further luxuries:
- Arrangement of required documentation in co-operation with the couple
- Consultation with florist
- Pressing of wedding dress and groom’s suit
- Wedding Dinner Menu tasting for up to 4 persons
- Wedding Gift
- Decoration of Bridal club car
- Manicure & Pedicure for the bride
- Roundtrip transfer to the Town Hall for the wedding registry and Certificate
The Opulent Package
Enjoy all that's offered in the Refines Package and more with the Opulent Package:
- Bride’s Hairstyling rehearsal
- Bride’s Make up rehearsal
- Bride’s Hairstyling
- Bride’s Make up
- Private Photo shooting of the wedding couple, within hotel premises (duration of 15-20 minutes, including 12 digital or printed photos)
Uncover a land of mythical spirits, breath-taking landscapes and the birthplace of Gods. Far from a typical sun holiday, the Greek islands combine centuries of ancient culture with a fresh new face in luxury travel and some of the secret wonders of the world. Paddle through the crystal waters of hidden caves and explore marooned …Read now