About the hotel
Hotel Belair is an elegant retreat that combines old with new. Settled on a rocky hillside, the Belair boasts panoramic scenery spotlighting Naples and Mount Vesuvius. The views are the real talking point. Each balcony and terrace features views of Vesuvius, the Gulf of Naples, and the picturesque Marina Grande sea village. The hotel itself is a traditional Mediterranean affair, oozing a real air of grandeur. Stroll through manicured hotel gardens, unwind along the sun terrace, refresh in the outdoor swimming pool, and keep fit at the state-of-the-art Technogym. Right after the Belair panoramic terrace there is a path known only by few people which is immersed in the silence and pervaded by the sea breeze. It is the Belair Path, a green panoramic path you can walk down to reach the village of Marina Grande, from where you can go on till you get to the centre of Sorrento. A pleasant way to discover Sorrento from a completely different point of view.
- Each balcony and terrace features views from Vesuvius to the Gulf of Naples
- Chic décor creates an air of subtle elegance
- Restaurant with terrace
At a glance
All rooms at Hotel Belair have an air of grandeur, featuring fantastic sea vistas as an essential.
- Equipped balcony with a scenic view on the beach
- Double bed or 2 single beds
- Unlimited WiFi connection
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite 32-inch LCD TV
- Mini bar
- Independent air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower
- Iron and ironing board
These recently enhanced Standard Rooms boast a wonderful view across Sorrento beach. Bask in absolute peace as you unwind with a glass of wine on your private balcony, equipped with a table and wrought iron chairs.
Superior Rooms present more space, and a unique vista on the Gulf of Naples as well. After a day in the sun or a hike in the surrounding areas, you will have the pleasure of enjoying the wonderful view from your private terrace.
The Mediterranean-style furnishings and the careful attention to detail accomplish Hotel Belair's Junior Suites as particularly cosy. And like any other room, offer a wonderful view of the endless azure.
- Coffee maker for tea or instant coffee
After a day under the sun, nothing could be more deserving and fitting than a warm Jacuzzi set in the rock of the terrace, with the lights of the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius in the background. Embellished with stone arches and furnished with refine period furniture, the living area of Senior Suites are exquisitely unique.
- Terrace with Jacuzzi
Don Mariano Suite
Rare and thoughtfully designed, the Don Mariano Suite conveys such luxury and romance. The glass observatory overlooking the sea will enable you to admire the scenary as you wish. Everything inside the suite is just as exclusive: atypical Mediterranean style furnishing, stone and slate wallls, bright blue majolica floor, original fireplace, and a bar where you can prepare cocktails and aperitifs.
- 2 blue stone bathrooms
- Spacious cabin closet
Breakfast is a continental buffet affair, while evenings see dishes from the Sorrento tradition are creatively reinvented and revolutionized into delicate, modern fare yet retain characteristic flavours. There's an al fresco terrace for dining with a view, too. During the day, you can fuel up with light lunches on the terrace, or grab a sandwich from the pool bar.
- Breakfast: 07:00 - 10:00
- Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
- Dinner: 19:00 - 21:00
The pool bar is the place to make for when you're in the need of a refreshing beverage.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Laundry and ironing services
- Meeting facilities
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor fresh water swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Sun terrace with a wide solarium
- Sea view gardens
- Technogym equipped with bikes, treadmills, and other fitness tools
Spa and Wellbeing Centre
At Conca Park, a Belair affiliated hotel, just 500m away, you have the privilege of using the SPA with a wellbeing centre, equipped with Jacuzzis, cromotherapy, and a Turkish bath offering an array of massages and special treatments. It's also possible to get massages and small treatments in your room.
Out and About
The Belair Hotel staff are always ready to help you organise your customised trips and excursions tailored to your needs and desires. Their biggest wish is that you enjoy and appreciate Italy as much as they do, even if your stay is brief.
- Amalfi Coast: one of the most spectacular coastlines in Europe with fascinating views, smells, traditions and its art and colours
- Pompei and Ercolano: visit the Lupanare, an ampitheatre and other remains that give you the feeling of being frozen in time
- Mount Vesuvius: one of the most famous and studied volcanoes, the still active crater offers a great show and, from the top it, you can enjoy a wonderful view of Mount Vesuvius Park
- Isle of Ischia: an island of discovery from dawn to dusk rich in history, natural resources, art and folklore
- Caserta: considered as one of the most lavish locations in Italy, particularly for its Royal Palace