MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa
About the hotel
MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, a private peninsula with sweeping views over the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean esures an all-inclusive resort experience unlike any other. Exclusive premium hospitality means a truly relaxing getaway assisted by dedicated butler service, instinctively anticipating your every need throughout your stay. Villas are designed to stimulate your senses with unforgettable views and flawless attention to detail. Enjoy a fun, guided tasting session crafted to your preferences and knowledge of wine in The Wine Boutique, featuring more than 300 vintage wines from across the globe. Indulge as the unique spa blends into its lush natural surroundings with three open air pavilions separated only by rock formations for true tropical carefree living.
- Stunning thatched villas with 180° panoramic views and your very own infinity pool
- Only premium all-inclusive resort in the Seychelles
- Butler service as standard
At a glance
The 30 secluded villas of MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa are each imbued with a characteristic calm ambiance, and each offers a unique vantage point towards the ocean. Surrounded by the scent of lemon grass and cinnamon trees, you can't help but feel an immediate sense of relaxation and peace here. Each villa compromises:
- Personalised and intuitive service of a dedicated butler
- Gazebo with dining facilities
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor volumnious day bed
- Private infinity pool
- Concealed garden-view shower
- En-suite bathroom with dual vanities
- Enormous outdoor bath
- Extravagant Hermés amenities
MAIA Signature Villas
Poised along the MAIA peninsula, each Signature Villa is exclusively located within lush tropical gardens, either on a hilltop bluff or the beach, with a unique perspective of the secluded coastline. Some villas boast direct access to the soft white sands of Anse Louis beach. Linked easily through garden walkways, a selection of the Signature Villas are ideal for families or larger groups that prefer to be close to each other.
- Two separate pavilions
- A large air-conditioned bedroom
- Interleading bathroom complete with walk-in shower, dual vanity, and a stylish outdoor bathtub with its own spectacular view
- Exceptional quality bed linen and soft comforts
- A mini-bar customised on arrival according to your personal preferences
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
Ocean Panoramic Villas
Boasting wide views over the surrounding natural terrain, Ocean Panoramic Villas are perched on a hillcrest. The thoughtful discretion of MAIA butlers ensure an air of privacy and seclusion. Personalised service, luxury amenities, and the romance of the Seychelles mould MAIA into the ideal retreat for honeymooners.
At MAIA, gastronomical pleasure is a promise. The skilled culinary team at MAIA Luxury Resort has perfected the art of fusion cooking to create intriguing blends of flavour, texture, colour and aroma by placing an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients.
Tec-Tec Restaurant boasts an exclusive gourmet dining option on Mahé, specialising in Mediterranean cusine with an Asian-Creole accent. MAIA’s culinary team focuses on light haute cuisine for guests seeking low-calorie options.
Romantic and secluded, at MAIA you have the freedom to dine when and wherever you like. Whether you choose the privacy of your villa, or take to the beaches for a candle-lit dinner, romance is always guaranteed.
Sunset Pool Bar
Select your aperitif whilst gazing at the sunset, and listening to the sounds of the Indian Ocean; all before indulging in Tec-Tec's haute cuisine. En route to the main pool, the Sunset Pool bar offers a variety of delicious snacks and refreshing signature cocktails.
Fine wines are an integral part of MAIA's essence. The Wine Boutique features more than 300 vintages from across the globe including rare vintages from Burgundy and Bordeaux, as well as varietals from modern, avant-garde wine makers from the New World.
Tasting & Sommelier
Be guided on a journey of discovery, share the amazing secrets and wonders of the world of wines. Enjoy a fun, guided tasting session specifically crafted to your preferences and knowledge of wine.
The Finest Pairings
Indulge in the Chef's Tasting Menu which showcases a full range of talents. Your Sommelier will carefully pair wines from the collection to match each course to achieve a harmonious merging of minds and palettes.
MAIA ensures an unforgettable and effortless luxury holiday in the Seychelles.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre with the Technogym Excite range, each with individual LCD touch screens, Polar heart-rate system, and iPod connectivity
- Swimming pool with tanning decks, nearby to Tec-Tec Restaurant and The Sunset Pool Bar
- Easy access to the secluded beach of Anse Louis
- Arranged garden tours, viewing more than 300 species of exotic plants in our 12 acres of award-winning gardens
- Canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling and fishing
- Nearby hiking trails in tropical forest and national parks
- Personalised wine tasting experiences
- Customised excursions to nearby Seychelles’ islands by private boat or helicopter
- Maxi-size Hermès amenities
The Beyond All Inclusive
The Experience includes:
- One bedroom Villa with outdoor gazebo and day-bed, private infinity pool with sunken double bath and butler service
- Unlimited meals, light snacks and soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages, daily
- Daily morning Yoga and Qi Gong sessions
- Newspaper of your choice daily
- Unlimited scuba diving per person, intro and exploration dives only
Establishing itself as one of the best resorts in the Seychelles, the personalised service at MAIA is second to none. Each Villa benefits from a dedicated butler service to cater to your every need. Your butler will be on hand to arrange meals, excursions, spa treatments and any additional items that will ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Each butler is highly-trained to offer an intuitive and personalised experienced to every guest, all you need to do is simply ask for whatever you may require, and it will be arranged.
Children at MAIA
MAIA is child-friendly and family-friendly. Keep your little ones entertained with a diverse range of VIK activities and menus that suit their tastes.
MAIA is about creating the place, the space and the experiences you need to reinvigorate senses dulled by time and stress.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Hatha Yoga
- Qi Gong
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Hobie cat sailing
- Jet skiing
- Banana rides
- Full moon massage
- Wine tasting
The secluded beach of Anse Louis sweeps into a transparent turqouise waters. A small bay neatly located on the southwest coast of Mahé, Anse Louis is famed for its white powder beaches and dramatic rock formations. It’s the ideal setting that combines bliss with isolation and offers a beautiful setting for a quiet swim.
The tranquility of our luxury Seychelles island spa offers you more than a place of refuge, it invites you on a journey of rediscovery.
This luxury Seychelles spa is made up of three individual, private open-air pavilions, each separated by natural rock formations. The MAIA Spa offers you more than a place of refuge, it invites you on a journey of rediscovery. The menu is simple yet focused with highly skilled therapists ensuring outstanding treatments are delivered in calming surroundings.
Snorkel around the fascinating rock formations which form the topography of the Seychelles. A haven for snorkellers, the Seychelles extends some of the most spectacular, untouched coral reefs, and exotic fish. All off-site activities can be organised by your butler.
Diving in the Seychelles
With abundant marine life in one of the safest underwater environments, scuba diving within the Seychelles archipelago and around the reefs is a truly memorable adventure promising remarkable encounters for divers of all ages and levels.
World Class Sport Fishing
The excitement of catching some of the biggest game, including Tuna, Marlin, and Swordfish awaits. Once you've landed your catch, your chef can prepare it for you, just the way you like it, back at your Villa or on the beach.
- Bird Island - strong family favourite with dramatic, volcanic rock formations and wonderful rare bird, and turtle sightings
- Tour Mahé - explore local markets, take a leisurely visit to the museum, stroll through botanical gardens, or diner in local Creole restaurants
- Delight in a scenic walk through forests to nearby waterfalls, up mountains and along vast stretches of sand
- Celebrate the ocean by having a picnic aboard a Catamaran
Dreaming of ziplining through jungle canopies or picnicking on a secluded island made for two? We have compiled a list of our ultimate bucketlist experiences and where you can do them, read on for ten of our favourites. 1. Stay on your own Private Island For those dreaming of deserted sandbanks and endless pristine seas …Read now
From stunning seascape vistas to captivating city skylines, we have compiled a list of the very best of the best to ensure a luxurious escape with unforgettable views fit to grace the pages of photo albums for generations. Ladera Soak in to the serenity of a resorts nestled into the hillside overlooking the glorious St. …Read now