Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
About the hotel
Located moments away from shopping centres, family attractions and the city's bustling financial district, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is a residential oasis housed in a modern 20-storey building along the tree-lined Orchard Boulevard. Combine timeless luxury with modern convenience at five-star Four Seasons Hotel Singapore in one of the world’s most vibrant and multicultural cities. Venture out and enjoy your pick of Singapore's offerings, or stay in and relax around two swimming pools, or keep fit with two indoor air-conditioned tennis courts. From masterfully grilled steaks and wood-fired ocean-fresh seafood to classic Cantonese cuisine, indulge in a unique blend of the familiar and extraordinary.
- Award-winning Cantonese restaurant, Jiang-Nan Chun, with authentic chef-created dim sum
- Four Seasons Spa & L’Occitane - L’Occitane’s first Spa in Singapore
- Located steps from the city's major attractions and shopping central of Orchard Road
At a glance
Step into any of luxury abode and be surrounded by elegant furnishings, original Asian artwork and sweeping views through our picture windows.
- 42-inch LCD flat-screen television with DVD/CD player, MP3 connection with audio speakers, VGA port
- Rooms and suites boast extra-large marble bathrooms with a private toilet and bidet, a separate shower, a tub and a double vanity.
- Hair dryer
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Yukata robe selection
- Pillow menu includes hypoallergenic, orthopaedic or down pillows upon request
- Air-conditioned walkway to shopping on Orchard Road
- Multilingual Concierge and business services, available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour pressing services
- Express laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Shoeshine service
- 15-minute room service menu
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Cordless, multi-line telephone with conference and voicemail capabilities
- Refrigerated private bar
- Tea and coffee maker
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Bedside electrical socket for mobile phone charging, and international electrical sockets and adaptor
- Iron and ironing board
Light and airy, book one of these high-ceilinged rooms for views of verdant greenery.
Light and airy, Boulevard Rooms feature stunning cityscape vistas.
Contemporary and refined, each Premier Room combines soothing earth tones, inviting appointments and 21st-century conveniences along Singapore’s Orchard Boulevard.
Four Seasons Executive Suite
High ceilings, expansive bay windows and an oversized living area create an ideal setting for entertaining guests or informal meetings.
- Large executive desk with an ergonomically designed leather chair and a work lamp
One Bedroom Suite
Our One-Bedroom Suite is perfect for entertaining guests, hosting informal meetings or just relaxing in your spacious living room. The bedroom also features picture windows, allowing for natural daylight.
Perched high above Singapore and filled with Asian antiques in complimentary colours and Oriental area rugs, the Presidential Suite features an elegant residential ambience and can be reserved as a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite.
At the award-winning One-Ninety Restaurant, authentic Western and Asian cuisine takes centre stage in an open dining concept. Watch executive chefs showcase their culinary magic over apple-wood fired grills, brick pizza oven and tandoor ovens.
- Breakfast: 06:30 – 10:30
- Lunch: 12:00 – 14:30
- Dinner: 18:30 – 22:00
At Jiang-Nan Chun only the most exalted flavours, premium ingredients and special preperation are used to tempt your palate. Indulge in exquisite gastronomy with authentic chef-crafted dim sums, nutritious double-boiled soups, and one-of-a-kind signature Peking Duck roasted in a mesquite wood-fired oven and served with caviar.
- Lunch: 11:30 — 14:30
- Dinner: 18:00 — 22:30
Toast in style at One-Ninety Bar, a must-do on Singapore’s cocktail circuit. A luxurious lobby bar with a dramatic transition from day to night, One-Ninety serves classic, creative and handcrafted cocktails in perfect support with craft and artisanal spirits, masterfully orchestrated by the head bartender.
- Open: 07:30 - 01:00
- Pastries and bakery items: 07:30 - 11:00
- Sandwiches, panini, cakes: 11:30 - 16:00
- Bar food: 12:00 - 01:00
- Afternoon tea: 14:00 - 17:00 (Weekends)
Enjoy fine-dining from the comfort of your suite with Four Season's extensive in-room dining menu featuring items from the hotel's restaurants.
- Breakfast: 06:00 - 11:30
- All-day dining: 11:30 - 23:30
- Overnight dining: 22:30 – 06:00
- Welcome drinks at reception
- Premium WiFi access
- Welcome amenities upon check-in and in-room for younger uests
- Spa with men’s and women’s saunas and steam rooms
- Four tennis courts
- Two outdoor swimming pools: tropical flora-lined lap pool and our rooftop free-form family pool
- Multilingual concierge
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Hot beverage with morning wake-up calls and daily local newspapers
- 24-hour business centre
- Morning coffee and breakfast pastries
- DVD and game console, Xbox, Playstation and Wii, for loan at Concierge
- Tennis racquets, shoes and tennis ball hopper for loan at The Club
- Overnight shoe shine services
- Exclusive personal styling/shopper's service
- Two air-conditioned indoor tennis courts
- All tennis equipment complimentary: racquets, shoes, shorts, skirts, tennis ball hopper
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Complimentary shoeshine service is available while you work out
- A selection of music and DVDs is available on request for use in the gym
Four Seasons Spa & L’Occitane
An urban oasis awaits at Four Seasons Spa & L’Occitane - L’Occitane’s first Spa in Singapore. Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, the award-winning Spa is a haven of calm and serenity in the midst of the city's bustle where one luxuriates in L'Occitane Spa treatments under the masterful strokes of Four Seasons therapists.
- Open: 10:00 – 22:00
- DVDs and video games
- Family swimming pool with toys and games
- A welcome amenity for even the youngest guests
- Child-size bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries for babies and children
- Children’s menus in restaurants and In-Room Dining
- Crib set-up with infant care amenities, including toiletries set with bath tub, bottle sterilizer and warmer, and more
- Babysitting services
With the abundance of world-class attractions for the young and young at heart, immerse yourself in a multi sensorial experience that is diverse, vibrant and memorable.
- Singapore Zoo: Home to more than 1,600 animals, the Singapore Zoo features the “open zoo” concept where animals roam freely in spacious, landscaped enclosures separated from visitors by dry or wet moats
- Night Safari: Experience eight unique geographical regions at the world’s first night zoo.
- Rivier Safari: A river-themed zoo and the first of its kind in Asia – featuring mainly freshwater attractions combined with riverboat and theme park rides.
- Jurong Bird Park: Known as the largest bird sanctuary in Southeast Asia, Jurong Bird Park features a collection of 8,000 birds from more than 600 species.
- Singapore Flyer: The world’s largest observation wheel. Each 360-degree turn takes approximately 30 minutes, providing visitors a panoramic view of the city and an experience to remember.
- Universal Studios Singapore: Located on Sentosa Island, offers 24 attraction rides, of which 18 are original and specially adapted for Singapore. Home to the world’s largest single collection of DreamWorks Animation attractions
Four Seasons maintain their position as the world's premier luxury hospitality company with their purpose to create impressions that will stay with your for a lifetime. Four Seasons offer experiences only of exceptional quality creating properties of enduring value using superior design and finishes, and support them with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service.