About the hotel
From personalised service to a distinctive design and island beach, COMO Parrot Cay will anticipate your every need. A 35-minute boat transfer from the private marina of Providenciales takes you to a world promising what money can't buy: peacefulness, discretion and nature's true bounty. 1,000 unspoilt acres, a mile of dust-white sand and a turquoise ocean teeming with marine life await. Here, the ideal balance between a relaxed beach house aesthetic and a soothing contemporary style is unearthed. Add understated rooms, beach houses and villas with private pools, a world-class centre for holistic wellness as well as one of the Caribbean's most acclaimed restaurants. Energise with yoga and Asian-inspired therapies.
- 1,000 unspoilt acres and mile-long beach delivering foot-in-the-sand luxury
- Home to Lotus Restaurant - one of the top restaurants in Turks and Caicos
- Focus on holistic wellness and calming spirit
At a glance
COMO Parrot Cay’s range of rooms, suites and villas boast maximised natural light, creating sun-filled spaces facing the sea or the island’s landscape.
Designed to heighten comfort and natural light, these spacious rooms make COMO Parrot Cay stand out from the crowd. Four-poster beds draped in diaphanous white voil, a large dining table, and a verandah or sundeck for private sunbathing.
- Four-poster bed with white voile draping
- Air conditioning and colonial-style ceiling fan
- Private verandah or sundeck
- Direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
- Private bar
- Bathtub and shower
- Radio and CD player
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities
- Yoga mat
- Complimentary flip-flops
- COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
Be lead by French doors onto your wooden balcony and bask in lush garden views from the comofort of your daybed. Donning separate living spaces, bedrooms, two bathrooms, as well as cosy sofas, a dining table, the suites at COMO Parrot Cay bear all.
- WiFi and high speed internet access
With direct access to COMO's mile-long white sand beach, these one, two or three bedroom villas are among some of the best Turks and Caicos accommodations. In addition to a seperate bedroom, two bathrooms, sitting area, and a dining space made for private meals, there's an outdoor garden shower, and heated plunge pool on the villa's sundeck.
- Private sundeck
- Private plunge pool
These spacious semi-detached beach houses are located right on the beach and feature a bedroom, sitting room with dining space, and a heated plune pool on the private sundeck.
Exuding sophistication in its purest form, these villas display the true power of understated design, from whitewash ceilings to Hamptons-style oak and Caicos stone. Natural light is maximised with oversized windows and doors that face the ocean or the island’s lawned landscape. Experience personalised COMO butler service with assistance every step of your stay from helping you plan activities to the simple touches.
- Large wooden table for up to eight
- Washer and dryer
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor event space for up to 60
Offering some of the most varied gourmet dining in Turks and Caicos, at COMO the menu draws from the Caribbean's rich seafood larder while emphasising all that is fresh, local and organic where possible.
Unwind in the easy-going atmosphere that belies the sophistication of the cuisine; Lotus has secured its reputation as one of the top restauarnts in Turks and Caicos. This al fresco poolside spot serves up light Caribbean-inflected lunchtime fare during the day, and contemporary Thai and Japanese-inspired Asian dishes by night.
- Lunch: 12:00 - 15:30
- Dinner: 19:00 - 21:30
Offering both indoor and alfresco dining, Terrace restaurant specialises in Mediterranean-inspired Turks and Caicos dining, with a particular focus on Italian cuisine.
Dine on salads, desserts and familiar western-style dishes including pizza, burgers, sandwiches and pasta as well as local Caribbean delicacies from the comfort of your own room.
- Available: 07:00 - 22:30
COMO Shambhala Cuisine
COMO Shambhala Cuisine is a unique nutritional concept that incorporates organic ingredients packed with living enzymes, vitamins, sea minerals and flavour. Healthful cuisine including raw food menu items and predominantly vegetarian selections are available at both restaurants and from in-room dining.
COMO Beach Club
COMO Beach Club is a laid-back beach bar by day, coming alive at night with mixologist specialists and Carribean-inspired music.
- Open: 11:00 - Late
Terrace Hotel Bar
Terrace hotel bar offers fresh juices, fine wines and exotic cocktails.
COMO Parrot Cay leads the way by placing all the holiday essentials at your fingertips:
- Fitness center
- Infinity pool
- Bars and restaurants
- Coconut and banana plantation
- Book/DVD library
- Business centre
- Meeting space
- COMO the Shop
- COMO Shambhala retail shop
Expert team members will anticipate your every need.
- 24-hour manager on duty
- Concierge service
- COMO Private Butler Service, for two bedroom villas Beach Houses and larger
- Travel and tour assistance
- COMO The Shop
- Laundry service
- Complimentary computers and printers in the library
- Unobtrusive Insect Prevention using Natural Pesticides
- Scheduled yoga and Pilates sessions
- Non-motorised water sports
- Catamaran sailing
- Stand up paddleboards
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Running trail
- Fitness centre
- North Caicos: The unexplored barrier coral reef means that divers are guaranteed a memorable dive, as vast areas have been set aside as a Marine Park. North Caicos Island is just seven minutes by boat from COMO Parrot Cay.
- Iguana Island: An adventure to the uninhabited islands begins with a visit to Iguana Island, home of rock iguanas and a pristine barrier reef. There will be time for a picnic, swimming, sunbathing and a private moment with your family or friends.
- Snorkelling sites: There are a host of pristine reefs nearby, which can be explored with or without the assistance of our Adventure Team.
COMO Shambhala Retreat
COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Parrot Cay is an awardwinning sanctuary where mind, body and spirit are nurtured holistically. Practice yoga with the world's leading teachers, or simply make the most of COMO Shambhala's extensive retreat facilities.
- Nine treatment rooms including a private cottage and pavilions with Javanese baths, showers and changing areas
- Spa infinity-edge pool and sun deck with outdoor shower
- Private yoga studio and yoga pavilion
- Private Pilates studio
- Steam rooms and sauna
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Gym with weights and cardio equipment
- Asian-inspired holistic therapies developed by COMO Shambhala